Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Photos

So I finally got some of the photos off of my phone and onto the computer. Some are old and some are new, but I thought they were fun. Recently Addie has discovered the toilet paper in the bathrooms, and the other day I caught her red handed. It was quite funny. I'm just sad I don't have a better picture of it, so maybe I'll have to let her play with it again. :)


Addie and Daddy resting together.


Addie helping me with the laundry.



Some cute old pictures:




5 comments:

crystal carlson said...

What fun pictures! She is such a doll and has the cutest smile! I love the picture of her playing with the toilet paper :)

Mindy said...

The toliet paper one is pirceless. She is so cute! I miss seeing her twice a week :(

Potters said...

Cute girl. I love how she puts clothes on her head to help out with the laundry. Very fun.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I've seen that bathroom scene too many times at my house. I never know what to do with the wasted mangled toliet paper.

Emichan said...

She is such a cutie pie! I especially love the tp and laundry pics! Looks like she's going to be running around the house pretty soon! =)