Monday, February 2, 2009

Grocery Luck

So Stacey and I decided to go grocery shopping on the Saturday before the Superbowl. Needless to say the store was crazy. In addition to the craziness associated with the general shopping the store was also having a drawing for a 42" flat screen T.V. To make a short story shorter. I put my name in the drawing and won. We I went up there I found out I didn't just win a T.V. but a recliner and a stand for the T.V. also. A pleasant addition to our already good deal on groceries.

4 comments:

Potters said...

Nice! I'm glad you guys won. That is awesome. Hope you enjoy it.

Reed Haight said...

You suck! I mean congrats. You are a lucky man my friend, not only do you have a beautiful wife and a darling child but now you have a big TV and recliner. Again... You suck!

Ali Snow said...

Wow - pretty cool. My sister-in-law sent out an email yesterday talking about how she was at the store and it was crazy busy an "apparently they were giving away a TV for the superbowl"...such a small world. PS - we need to get together. It's been FOREVER!

Emichan said...

Hey, this means you get to race Mario Kart on a big screen! Unfair advantage! ;)