Sunday, February 1, 2009

Addie Cakes

The last time I tried to publish a post my computer crashed. Let's see what happens this time.

So Addie has been growing and getting cuter every day. On Christmas day she began to crawl, she talks, giggles, and sings all the time, and just recently her two bottom teeth have started to come in. In our ward Stacey has befriended a Korean lady. Her husband came to visit a week ago and she invited friends over to meet him. Today at church she told us after we left her husband couldn't stop talking about how much she looked like a little doll. We agree. She is so dang cute it's hard to put her down at nights. Addie also loves her baths. She cries when we take her out. She is turning out to be quite the fish already. We'll have to get some pictures of her rub-a-dub-tubing. Until then these will have to do. Enjoy!!!




4 comments:

Potters said...

She is so adorable. I agree, she does look like a doll.

Mindy said...

Oh look how stinkin cute she is with that bow in her hair :) Which by the way I love that it sticks straight up.I can't wait until I get to watch her again hint hint.

The Chatterton Family said...

Cool winnings!! She is getting so big... I need to see her soon!

Emichan said...

She gets cuter every post! My fav pic is of her looking out the window while tugging the curtain, so cute! =)