Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vacation

Well, I did it. I finished up school for the most part. I have a few internship hours to complete and by the end of June I'll be all done! Some of you might not know this but I am going to be going to a brand new school and teaching 6th grade. The school is called North Point and is just about 1 mile south of Thanksgiving Point. I'm pretty excited about the prospect of opening a new school. While I'm aware of challenges that are prevalent in a new school this one is going to be pretty stacked. Smart boards, elmo document cameras, and projectors in each classroom. I'm also going to get a pretty good start up budget.
Stacey, Addie and I went on a little trip to Bryce Canyon National Park during spring break with Stacey's parents. We had a great time despite the cold and snow. Enjoy the pictures.

Addie in her Easter dress!!!



7 comments:

Potters said...

Those are some super cute photos. I love the one with Addie on the wood horse. SO CUTE! I hope you enjoy teaching at the new school.

amanda said...

you guys look great! glad to hear you had a good time! congratulations on finishing school...and we hope work at this new school goes well!!!

Emichan said...

I love her little dress, and those views look amazing! Congrats on finishing and good luck at your new school! =)

waiting4love said...

I just had to pop over! My friends nickname for her son Aaron is also Aaroneous! Small world! Beautiful pics by the way, nice to see people loving each other so!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

those pictures are unreal! So cool. I have never been to bryce canyon...it looks awesome.

Der SID said...

congratulations mr stevenson. hail the educator!

Mindy said...

Congrats!!!! I bet that feels great.