Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rice Cereal, Pajamas, & Bundled for Winter!

About a month ago we started feeding Addie rice cereal. Her face the first time she tasted it was pretty funny, but by the end she was loving it. Now she does a great job eating with a spoon, and anytime she sees one of us eating out of a dish she shows quite a bit of interest.





I love pajamas! I found a cute set of Whinnie-the-Pooh pajamas that I bought for Addie, and they are just now fitting her. It is kind of good, however, because these pajamas have the little hand covers so that Addie cannot suck her fingers when she is going to sleep. So hopefully it will help her break that habit early. They also keep her a little bit warmer with the hat and hand covers.




This weekend it got down into the forties and it even snowed here in the valley. So along with winter comes the bundling up for it and Addie didn't mind one bit.


8 comments:

The King's said...

She is such a cutie! I love her faces when she is eating rice cereal. I think that she likes it :)!!!

Potters said...

Way cute. I love the big eyes and her cute smile. She looks so long in those pajams.

Mindy said...

oh so cute, I just love her so much. What a cute smile she has.

Ali Snow said...

Her eyes are SO big. I love her pink snow suit. By the way - you are BOTH tagged. See my blog for details.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I like the "eye popping" picture. Thats the same look walker gets over ice cream:)

crystal carlson said...

Hi Stacey! It's Crystal from high school and I just came across your blog--I hope you don't mind! Seeing you brought back memories from good old cross country! Anyway, your little girl is so cute! I would love to stay in contact! My blog is dannyandcrystal.blogspot.com

The Chatterton Family said...

That picture with her eyes all big is priceless...so cute and funny!

Emichan said...

I love her happy smile and bright eyes! Her Pooh Bear pj's are too cute, and we can't wait to see you guys! =)