Thursday, September 11, 2008

Four Months Old!

I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. Addie is starting to grow so fast now. It seems like once you get used to one routine she grow and change and we have to get used to a new routine. The doctor said that we can start her on some rice cereal so we'll see how that goes. She is able to hold herself up now while she is on her stomach and it is so cute! So now that she can look around while she is on her stomach she is starting to like it more. Last month she found her fingers and this month she has found her feet. Although she has not gotten her toes in her mouth yet I am sure that it wont be long.






4 comments:

The Chatterton Family said...

ohhh, so cute!! I want to see her again! Love the outfit!

Emichan said...

I LOVE all of her four month pictures, she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! We can't wait to meet her next month! =)

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Oh my gosh i just can't get enough of cute smushy squishy addy!! She is getting so big we need to come visit more often.

Zach and Linds said...

She is just a doll!!! How fun!! Hey Stacey, could you give us your email address? I want to send you an invite to our blog but I don't have your email! You can send it to Zach's district email or something! Love you guys!