Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Addie's first dance class

Today Addie pops out of bed at 7 am, runs into my room, and the first words out of her mouth are, "Is it time for dance class?" It was so cute. I was impressed that she slept in that late, and she did a good job the rest of the morning waiting until it was actually time to go. The funny thing is I was just as excited as she was! Once I got her all ready she was all twirls and poses, and I was a typical parent trying to get as many pictures as I could.

She almost could not hold this pose:
Had to put this pose in twice it was so cute:

Addie wanted to show off her hair:


Here she wanted to show off her pack-pack that has her dance shoes in:

Addie with a little attitude..."They call me A to the C, that's for Addie Cakers!"

Addie's class minus her friend Emily who came right after all the moms were taking this group picture.

At the bars doing ballet:

When they got their tap shoes on they were also able to play with these ribbon sticks while they learned a little of tap dancing:
It was so fun to gush over our children with the other Moms through the one sided window. Addie was exhausted after but is excited to go back next week. She got up once after we laid her down for bed tonight and asked if I would make sure to get her up in time in the morning. She did this last night because she was worried she would miss her dance class. So I asked her what she needed to get up in time for tomorrow. When she did not answer I explained to her again that she did not have dance tomorrow, and that she would not have it again until next week. Hopefully she does not forget and come running into my room early tomorrow morning!

6 comments:

Ali Snow said...

What an adorable ballerina!

Potters said...

She is so adorable. It was fun to see how excited she was before you guys left that morning. She was adorable in her dance gear. So much fun!

Zach and Linds said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute!!! Brooklyn wants to take a dance class so bad!!!! Where is she taking it? She is such a doll! We gotta get together again soon!

Emichan said...

Addie looks so cute, and I love all her poses! She's going to be a great ballerina! =)

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

i love her!! i just knew that she was a little dancer ever since i saw her bustin moves at rachel's wedding.

Mindy said...

She looks so cute! We need to get together again soon!