Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

So we carved pumpkins for the first time with Addie yesterday, and I was wondering how she was going to like it. Well she had no problem digging into the pumpkins and cleaning them out. I remember gagging when I had to clean out my own pumpkins growing up, but I am not surprised that it did not bug Addie at all. She was so fearless that she even tried taking bites out of the pumpkin lids after we cut them out. It was a lot of fun. Addie helped to carve the ghost pumpkin, I did the one with the spider, and Addie was so excited to have Daddy do a Mickey pumpkin!













So this is how things went this morning. Addie and I woke up at 7:30am. Addie looked out the window and saw that it snowed and want to go outside. We bundled up. First went out to check on the Mickey pumpkin. Went out back to run around in the snow. Made a snowman. Checked on the Mickey pumpkin again. Came inside and had some hot chocolate. It was a fun morning. It is always exciting the first time it snows.


Really how can I say no to this and not go out and play in the snow!


In this one she is saying "Come on Momma."



7 comments:

The Chatterton Family said...

So So cute...I have been checking your blog every day for a new post! Addie is looking so big! I can't believe its snowing there. What fun!

Amber Sibbett said...

Your pumpkins look great! And your little girl is so stinking cute! I love that BLONDE hair! I miss you Stacey!

Amber said...

I saw your little snowman! Cute :)

crystal carlson said...

Your pumpkins turned out awesome! I can't believe you guys have snow already though--crazy!

Zach and Linds said...

Those pumpkins are so great! I love them! You guys are so cute!

Mindy said...

Your pumpkins look great!!! What a cute snowman! You are such a fun mom.

Potters said...

Your pumpkins looked awesome.