Monday, May 17, 2010

A Fun Weekend

Last weekend we went to a little place in Utah called Gardner village. It is a gorgeous little place with a bunch of shops, boutiques, and restaurants. Addie had a fun time running around while Aaron followed her with the camera and I tried to keep up. Of course I would get distracted and peruse a boutique here or there.


Addie found a cool new set of wheels



Potty break?







She loved the Big Wheel and didn't want to leave. We had a good time. Definitely a fun place to go visit.

3 comments:

Potters said...

Wow what a pretty area. The picture of her at the out house made me giggle. She is so adorable.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Love the dress! and man i can't wait to visit Gardner Village in the fall.

Emichan said...

I love your pictures, what a fun place! I want to take my girls now! =)