Sunday, November 23, 2008

All grown up...or getting there at least.

About a month ago we started feeding Addie some blended peas and her reaction to the taste was just classic. Here are a couple of pictures of her first bites:

Here she was happy to see Daddy with the camera but that did not last long.


Here was our second attempt at giving her some peas:

At first she was happy to be eating thinking she was going to get rice cereal again but...

her reaction was much the same as before. It was quite funny.

She is doing good now. She eats her peas with almost no problem. She eats them pretty quick which Mommy cannot blame her, I always hated eating peas too when I was little. She also loves carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, pears, & apple sauce. She has also doing well at holding she own bottle. She is just getting bigger and more independent every day. Once she starts walking there is going to be no stopping her!


5 comments:

The Chatterton Family said...

I wish I could see her. She is sooo cute.

crystal carlson said...

She is so cute! I loved her faces and I can't believe how big she's getting!

Potters said...

I love the faces she pulled. She is getting so big.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

she looks pretty happy to me:)
Walker learned how to spit them all over me after like two times of eating them.

Emichan said...

I love the faces she makes, too cute! It's great that she's eating so many foods, too!