Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Addie at 3 months

Addie is three months old now and getting cuter everyday. She is starting to coo a lot more, and she gets so excited when she realizes when we are talking back to her. She still is pretty small but she is getting bigger all the time. She is just now fitting into her 0-3 month clothes! It is fun to watch her grow!

I love how she is sticking her foot out here





She is just so much fun. She little smiles are so cute.






Our little flower.


I love her little raised eyebrow here.


This is her "ooo" face when she talking to us.


So cute!

8 comments:

Emichan said...

She's such a little ray of sunshine! I love all the pics of Addie, it reminds me of when Lucy was that small and how much fun those first smiles are! Too cute!!! =)

Mindy said...

She is so cute!! I love the dress and how smily she is. You just want to kiss her cheeks all the time.

Potters said...

Addie is adorable, but what do you expect with such awesome parents! She will have the guys chasing after her in no time.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

What a cute little sun flower:) i can't wait to see her. We will be home in 2 weeks so plan on me coming over.

Suzanna H. said...

What a small little one!!! Maja just turned 3 months this week- and she is now fitting into a lot of her 6 month outfits! No, she will not EVER be petite.

Randy & Suzie said...

Those pics turned out so cute Stace. I can't believe how different she looks from just a few weeks ago when you guys were up. She's definitely growing.

amanda said...

oh, she is SOOOOO cute!!! how fun. just wanted to say hello and that we love you both!!

Anonymous said...

Your little baby is adorable! I'm serious she is a cutie pie. She is tiny. HOw much did she weigh? Was she early?
I thought you moved too. But I'm moving this week to springville. So it's still only a ten minute drive from Provo. Still close. Email me and let's set up a time to get together. I haven't seen you since right before you got married.
My addy is kotakeio@yahoo.com
Amy