Sunday, April 6, 2008

8 Weeks Left

Well, Stacey only has a couple of weeks left. We are both very excited for the new addition of our family to come. We've been thinking of names for some time now and we've narrowed it down to a few we like. So if you are really nice and sign a nondisclosure document you might be able to convince us to share them with you. Here are some pictures of a very pregnant Stacey. I imagine there is still more growth to come.


During spring break my job is to paint the soon to be nursery. So we'll be posting some before and after pictures for that. Pretty soon the room will be filled with baby accessories and not to soon after that a baby.

4 comments:

Reed Haight said...

I am so happy for you guys! You two look very happy. Email me soon.

Reed

Shells said...

Cute pictures of you Stacy! I'm so excited and can't wait for the new little one. Sign me up! I want to know the names your thinking about.

Suzanna H. said...

YAY for pregnant women! When are you guys due?

The Chatterton Family said...

If you are not going to share the names then please assure me that you are not thinking of the following; Regan,Cardin,and possibly Brinlee.